Have a pleasant Experience of SEO New Product Phoenix 600
The Phoenix 600 is a newest product and much upgraded for accurate and precise
measurement by fully automatic operation. The system can offer the flexibility required
for scientific research and engineering process development.
The Phoenix 600 system controls the fluid dispensing system automatically by embedded
a stepping motor system for precise and repeatable drop formation and application.
The tip can touch the sample by computer controlling in order to place a liquid drop on it
for user’s convenience. This insures that a reproducible drop volume is applied to the
surface. The multiple syringes (max. 3) dispensing system can be modified to dispense
3 liquids at the same time as user’s request.
This sample stage can be precisely adjusted along the X- Y- or Z- axis and rotate on a
Z- axis for accurate sample position. Also, the stage can be tilted automatically for
measuring dynamic contact angles. The sample size would be no limited up to 12” wafer
and 300 x 350 mm.
The Phoenix600 system can guarantee to carry out the highly upgraded research for
your special applications.
- Fully Automatic control for high precision and low errors.
- Automatic and rapid data analysis and high-speed dynamic image capture.
- Auto calculation of surface energy and work of adhesion
- High-resolution and powerful image capture system
- Automatic moving stage for sample positioning
- Available to modify various sample stages
- Installation of multiple syringe (max. 3) assembly
- Static/ Dynamic Contact Angles
- Advancing and Receding contact angle by Captive method
- Surface Energy/ Surface Tension
- Sessile Drop/ Pendent Drop
- Sequence image captures by time basis
* Typical Application
- Semiconductor applications
- Evaluation of cleanliness/treatment/coating processing
- Detection of organic contamination on PCB and electronic components.
- Hydrophobicity and hydrophilicity of solid surfaces
- Quality control and R&D for 12” wafer and OLED
- Analysis of plasma treatments to increase the wettability on polymers surfaces.
- Thermal chamber (RT to 250℃)
- Thermal pad (RT to 250℃ )
- Multi-Syringe dispensing system
- Tilt stage
- Large size stage for up to 300 x 350 mm or more
- Circular rotation stage for 12” wafer
* Technical Data
110V to 240VAC
Sample size (W x H x L)
300x 300 (12" ) wafer /300x 400mm general
30fr/s (frame grabber) or 90fr/s (Digital camera)
Internal, ± 6 (mm)
768 x 576 NTSC, 16M color
PC controlled automatic syringe system, semi-auto & Manual drop
1 liquid(option:3 liquids)
Contact Angle range
± 0.1° accuracy
Chúng tôi rất hân hạnh nhận được sự ủng hộ của Quý khách hàng.
Quý khách có nhu cầu xin vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi.
Mọi chi tiết xin liên hệ: Liên hệ: Cty Cổ Phần Công Nghệ Hiển Long Địa chỉ: B40 Khu Kim Sơn, Nguyễn Hữu Thọ - P Tân Phong – Q.7- TP.HCM – VN Nhân viên kinh doanh: Trần Trường Lâm Phone : 0949.171.545
Mail: email@example.com Website: www.hiltekvn.com