Công ty Tăng Minh Phát Việt Nam là Nhà phân phối chiến lược của hãng AT2E tại Việt Nam. Chúng tôi chuyên cung cấp Thiết bị test kiểm tra rò rỉ trong môi trường chân không (Vacuum Chamber Leak Tester | VLT-PLC) chính hãng AT2E giá cạnh tranh:
Liên hệ cho chúng tôi theo số: 0907 300 847 – 0917 543 068 để được hỗ trợ và tư vấn.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The VLT PLC automated vacuum box has been designed to execute leak tests by vacuum and/or pressure on packaging. It can set and memorize parameters and cycles .
It also allows the test data to be transferred to our software, and fulfills the CFR21 rules, especially important for the Pharmaceutical industry.
Built with a PLC touchscreen, the unit is user-friendly and fast to execute tests.
This vacuum chamber can be programed to fit your needs featuring several methods of customization.
Tests can be realized with or without water immersion to detect leaks depending of the contents of your packaging. In submersion leak tests, bubbles are clearly visible to the naked eye (indicating a bad seal in the packaging).
THE VLT PLC models include a stainless steel cabinet with electrical and pneumatic components and a PMMA box / decay.
Control of the test is done from the touchscreen and allows the following steps:
1. Create vacuum until step 1, 2, 3 and 4 ( set value )
2. Hold vacuum for predetermined time 1, 2, 3 or 4 ( preset time )
3. Return automatically to atmospheric pressure
The operator must simply place samples in the vacuum box, close the door, and run the cycle with the START button. The cycle will perform all the requested steps automatically before returning to atmospheric pressure. However, the operator can stop the test by pressing LEAK if a leak appears. The pressure value at which LEAK is pressed is recorded and stored for later analysis.
Leak detector by vacuum with or without holding step
- Monitoring and control by PLC touchscreen
- Program up to 30 products in memory with respective thresholds ( low, high )
- Program up to 10 operators
- 4×4 cycles programable and memorizable
- Record batch numbers
- Settings are protected by password, upon access level ( operator, administrator )
- Result and data report printing or software transferring by QMV software
- Curve of current test available
- Adjustable vacuum up to – 999 mb pressure up to 1 bar ( option )
- Transparent PMMA Decay
- Custom chamber size
- Pressure possible ( option, upon request )
- Accuracy : 0, 5 % of measure.
- Easy and safe to use
- High resolution, color touchscreen display
- Runs on electrical vacuum pump
- Verification and calibration easy and fast
- Delivered with electrical vacuum pump ( option )